Monday, February 07, 2005

To be or What to be?

- What do you see when you look at your image in the mirror?

- I see a white Protestant Christian male…tall…medium built…blue eyes…blond hair…no glasses because I had laser eye correction…what else do you want me to see?

- I see a human. When I look in the mirror, I don’t see my religion. I don’t even see my race. When I look at my eyes, I see beyond colour… I see passion… When I look at my body, I see strength…When I look at my hands I see determination…I see who I am and who I want to be.

I see what I want to see and you see what you want to see…You are who you want to be and I am who I want to be. You get what you ask for and I get what I dream of…

At the end of the day, be careful what you see in you because you are who you want to be and perhaps nothing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home