Monday, March 07, 2005

On the Hunt

It always happens that you discover good books when you have a test or exam, etc! My review of The Kite Runner is also coming along at the price of failing my midterm probably!

I was loitering (!) at Indigo again on Saturday to see if I can find the "Colour-Coded" by Professor Backhouse, the sound track of Ray and also "The Best of Tina Turner" CDs. It turns out that I was lucky and I only found Ray. Maybe after the midterm, I will resume the hunt for the other two items.

On another note, I have decided that I need a home-gym! Necessary items: Pilates Ball and a small mat. I have already obtained the little dumbbells, the Pilates DVD and the DVD player!

More on my ambitious short-term agenda you will find:

- Finishing the 600 page biography of JFK: "An Unfinished Life"
- Finishing "The Persian Puzzle"
- Watching "Hotel Rowanda" and "A Million Dollar Baby"
- Starting "Economic Dynamics of Environmental Law" by Driesen
- Starting "Growing the Distance" by Clemmer

Also other little items like "visiting my dentist" and maybe the painful task of starting my paper on "Economic Impacts of Kyoto Protocol, Myths and Truths".

Moral Support and metrial assistance is greatly appreciated!

1 Comments:

At 6:57 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

Suddenly posts have become overly colourful around here. Is that the external view of an extra-happy ego, or a side effect of the conflict between the head and the heart? Heart losing on the outside has peculiar ways of surfacing up, hasn't it?

And you know what, you never change! I personally am in no way surprised by the list of to-dos and to-buys. Thats's so YOU. You don't need any moral support at least for this occasion ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home