Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Girlfriends...

For the past 8 years, I have missed the company of my girlfriends very deeply. Since highschool ended, no matter how much we tried, it became harder and harder to share feelings.

Now, I have asked my very good girlfriends Sahar, Mona and Leili to join me on my weblog and write. Leili is in Colorado, Mona in British Columbia and Sahar in Tehran. Mona and Sahar are happily married and work with their husbands as well and Leili is still single like I am.

I am very thrilled to connect once again with the spirit of girlfriends and share ideas, feelings and experiences in any language that they wish.

Welcome ladies.

5 Comments:

At 3:09 p.m., Blogger LT said...

I am very flattered by this invitation Bahar! In fact I have already told all my friends about it! Hopefully someday I will come up with something worthy of your great weblog.

 
At 3:30 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:31 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

Leili joon you are a good writer. pick any topic that you like: movies, books, daily events or anything that you have on your mind.

BTW, I am going to see Enron hopefully one of these days. Write an abstract on how you found the piece.

 
At 7:37 p.m., Blogger Farid said...

What happened to the copyright of inviting friends to write??
Anyways, Welcome Leili...

 
At 9:59 p.m., Blogger Azad said...

Amou Farid, not only the copyright issue is neglected, so is another concept. Only girls have been invited! Can you believe this? And they are not even roomies lol

Well, anyways, Bahar and other contributors, keep up the good work I really like your blog's template ... ummm , I mean your writing :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home