Monday, August 15, 2005

My Kinda Movie!

I don't know how many times I have watched this movie, but I couldn't resist watching it again this weekend on W Network.

The American President is the story of an intelligent and successful woman who falls in love with the president, while the president is also head over heels in the same situation.

I am not so sure what attracts me to this movie. It could perhaps be Annette Bening's role as an elegant and intelligent woman that makes me want to watch it over and over again. She is professionally dedicated while she is extremely charming and feminin, a "picture perfect" of who I wish I could be.

I have never really liked Michael Douglas and his movies, but this movie is not the average American Soap Opera! Even if it is, I still like it!

1 Comments:

At 9:37 p.m., Blogger Azad said...

Which is the one that you have a crush on: president Bush or president A.N.? :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home