Monday, September 26, 2005

A Clean Start!

I call this a clean start !

I re-routed all the cords and moved my computer to the other side of my office and then washed the key-board and the mouse with Lysol!

They really shine now!

No, I am not a clean freak, but I think someone had dipped the mouse in soup (previously) and eaten crackers on the key-board! Yuk!

I feel better now. I also placed an order for the air pressure duster (for key-boards) for future use! I guess all I need now is a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the carpet in my office. What are the chances that I can find the cleaning lady around here…

Damn! I just remembered the phone! I think Lysol is good for cleaning the handset!

They say offices are more contaminated (with germs) than bathrooms, these days. Well, let's just say we need to learn how to take care of our work environment, where we spend at least 8 hours a day.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

"Filthy phones and germ-infested keyboards mean that anyone eating their lunch while at their desk could be biting off more than they can chew. In fact, a recent report by the University of Arizona found that the typical office desk harbours around 400-times more disease-causing bacteria than a toilet seat.

The muckiest spots were shown to be the telephone and desktop, followed by the keyboard and computer mouse. But the highest levels of bacteria were found on the fax machines - three times more than on a toilet door."

Do something about that bloody phone :))

 
At 3:41 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

ey baba koja gheibet zadeh?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home