Friday, September 09, 2005

Codeine!

Every time it feels like a new experience!

My doctor gave me some pain killers for my neck last time but I didn't take them. Apparently these ones have Codeine!

This morning when I woke up I was in real bad pain so I took one pill. This medication is supposed to work in half an hour but I guess I was in so much pain that I had to stay in bed for another hour and half.

Except for the first 2 hours, it has been wonderful! This stuff makes you feel light, peaceful and calm!

Man! I love this feeling. I went for a walk during lunch and all I could hear was the sound of birds cheerping! I felt exteremly calm that I really enjoyed my walk!

I am glad I only took one! God knows how I would feel if I had taken 2!

4 Comments:

At 9:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ... so take some pot and you will know what it means to feel light, peaceful, ... and a lot more! ;)

 
At 5:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

dadash, amaan azh rafigh e na-baab

 
At 2:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need something to get high? l have something that send you to the sky,do you want to try it.

 
At 2:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home