Tuesday, September 13, 2005

School is Back!

I attended the first lecture yesterday 5-8 pm and today I will attend the first session for my second course 2-4 pm. This means my work hours will start from 8 am and possibly go to 6 pm on certain days.

My two courses as I had planned are Pollution Prevention and Politics of the Environment. The first one discusses technical and legislative strategies for waste reduction and the second one in an introduction to political economy and environmental public policy. So far, I am lovin it!

Both courses seem to be essential for what I do at work. They also sound like a lot of work since they involve two presentations and two term papers. Oh well, some day I have to learn how to write better, I suppose!

Dress tryouts for the upcoming wedding reception reminded me of the fact that I need to get into shape! In the light of such discovery, I will pay at least two visits a week to the Athletic Centre. Also dating a Judo champion is another good reason to work out!

I am also finding motivation to polish my culinary skills and practice healtheir eating.

These days I am finishing up my projects at this office so that I can start my new job on Monday. I am excited about my new life but also a bit nervous.

4 Comments:

At 5:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

school is in your back?

 
At 5:50 p.m., Blogger Peyman said...

Crazy anonymous with wiered obsessions.

Good Luck Lady Sky....

 
At 5:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it easy peyman....it was a joke.

 
At 12:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home