Friday, October 14, 2005

Decorating Frenzy!

When things don't go according to your plans, you may want to chew on a few Mars bars, or go shoe shopping or maybe get hilites in your hair!

But since apparently I am going through some changes in my life, I did none of the above! Instead, I decided to re-decorate my apartment!

The cranberry satin duvet cover and pillow cases at IKEA got my attention. To match those, I also bought cranberry-brown cution covers and curtains. The room looks gorgeous! I also changed the top (hat) of my bed lamp and bought a few real and fake plants.

My folding kitchen table needed high chairs. I took care of that as well.

Once that was done, I realized that I want to change the theme color of the bathroom too (from pink/orange to something darker). After visiting Bay and Sears, I made a stop at Beddington's and found gorgeous shower curtain, bath mats and towels. I chose the theme color to be brown/beige with a hint of moss.

It's funny how spending $ 300 (on sheets, mats and curtains) can make you feel good! To look at the up-side, I am through the "Mars bars/shoe shopping" phase.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 p.m., Blogger Suchness of The Moment said...

Sounds exciting :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home