Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Desperate Housewife!

Past weekend, I had big plans to study, but as Armita puts it, you do anything except for what you should do!

It all started when I noticed some hair on the carpet! So I vacuumed! Then I realized that my bathroom looks a bit dull! I cleaned the bathroom and next thing you know, I am in the kitchen.

After cleaning the kitechen, washing the dishes, stocking the fridge, taking out the garbage and the recyclies, it was time for studying!

Nope! I decided to change the bed sheets and then do some laundry. Once that was done, I went through my wordrobe and ironed some shirts and tidied up the clothes.

When the apartment became sparkling clean, I took a shower and pampared myself to some pedicure and manicure.

By the time the nail polish and my hair were dry, it was 1 a.m and I was dying to get some rest!

I am glad I am not a wife and I don't own a house, yet!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 p.m., Blogger Suchness of The Moment said...

Bahar jaan, Very well said :) If you ever happen to find a cure for this situation, please let me know ...

love ya'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home