Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mid-life Crisis

Do you think you can plan your mid-life crisis?

There is a point in almost everyone's life that they feel they need a change that puts a new spin on their life. For example my parents decided to leave everything behind and move us to Canada!

So, do you think based on someone's personality, do you think you can predict their mid-life crisis? Mona and I were talking about that, on the weekend.

So, I wonder which one of the following scenarios describes my mid-life crisis!

- selling my car to buy tickets to South Africa, shave my head and become a journalist
- selling my house to go back to school (Law, MBA or MPA)
- getting a tattoo and run for a federal seat as a Green Party member
- quitting my job to move to Ireland and sing at the train station (tattoo optional!)

Any ideas?

3 Comments:

At 9:57 p.m., Blogger Sooski said...

the 1st one I assume! ;-)

 
At 1:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of the above! :D

 
At 6:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

none of the above! you'll have a baby and too busy bringing her up, you'll forget about your mid life crisis [:))]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home