Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Taxes!

Depression is a bad thing!

I filed my taxes last night and it turned out that I owe the government 50 bucks! With tuition fees, medical costs and everything else, I still owe the government! Unbelievable!

So, as I mentioned before, my only hope to find some money for my summer travel plans, is the lottery!

Last night for a few brief minutes I considered some other options:
- moving back with my parents!
- bakesale! (the cookie girls at Sidney Smith Hall gave me that idea)
- starting a cash business on the side (e.g. painting people's nails!)

But on a second thought, I realized none of the above are really worth considering!

But, no worries. I will find money to visit BC this summer, as I have promised before.

3 Comments:

At 10:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lucky my dear. I owe them 30 times that. Let me know when are you coming to Vancouver. We should plan a girls night out.

 
At 11:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

last time i checked, vancouver is not in south africa !

 
At 3:46 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home