Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wednesdays Question Period

This week, the Blog only received a few questions:

Q: How many votes did you receive on City Idol and what's the next step for you?
A: I don't have that information. However, I was in top 20 amongst 82. Tentatively, there will be a debate amongst the North York candidates on May 24. More information will be announced shortly.

Q: What do you think about the Conservative budget that was announced today?
A: Well, they cut the environment budget and gave it to military. What can I say? Dreadful is a good word!

Q: Who are you dating?
A: Nobody. I have given up on dating. The politics of dating is far beyond my comprehension. Hopefully, soon I will apply for a mail-order husband! That's right my friends!

Q: What do you think about Tom Cruise?
A: I don't really care for his acting, or personality. Personally, I think George Clooney is a good actor and Jon Stewart is my hero.

Q: What are you doing this weekend?
A: I am attending my good friends' (Heather and Greg) wedding. I can't wait.

For next week's Question Period, submit your questions on the day before.

4 Comments:

At 11:42 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

do i need to wait till next week to submit further questions or can i do right now? is my question another question which should be discussed next week? &^!¬$%^$**"£ [;)]

 
At 11:47 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

did you change the questions or were they really so naff in the first place?

Q1: Would you like to date Tom Cruise, hypotethically assuming that he was available?

Q2: How can one mail-order Goerge Clooney? Wouldn't you consider perhaps a european actor for mail-order (e.g. Hugh Grant)?!

Q3: What was the tory party rep reaction to your comments in the city idol competition? was there any?

 
At 12:48 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

Q1: No I would not date Tom Cruise even if he was the last guy on earth.

Q2: I think I will have to oder someone from Russia or Romania as a Mail-Order husband.

Q3: No tories there. They were all stuck on the left. Pretty much!

 
At 9:44 a.m., Blogger ninepounddictator said...

Oh, my god. I just posted a Q and A on my post today, and now I'm reading yours and you did one yesterday! I really wasn't copying you! We must be on the same wave-length.

My bet is that by the time City Idol is over, you will be dating a politico.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home