Friday, July 14, 2006

Judgment Fridays!

I believe judging people is bad, so I try not to do it. However, I would like to allow myself once a week to complain, whine and judge some anonymous people.

- Yesterday I was in a meeting with people across the ministry. This lady was sitting across the table from me and her fingernails, well for the lack of a better word, were dirty. She kept scratching herself throughout the meeting and that's when I realized why all her 10 fingernails were totally black. Filthy people!

- This guy that was also in the meeting, had a really big beer belly. How did I notice? Well, he was leaning back in his chair and it was as if his belly was in the middle of the conference table! I am talking about triplets! I mean his belly could have carried triplets! I am sure he wasn't born with it, so somewhere along the way he must have picked it up! Ambivalent people!

- I didn't go out with Nathan last night because I wanted to meet at 8 pm and he said that he goes to bed at 9 pm. Dude, what is wrong with you? If you go to bed before 11 pm or midnight, there is something fundamentally wrong with you. I mean 9 pm? Even chickens (actual animals) don't go to bed so early. Uncool/socially challenged people!

- This is about people that are technologically challenged. Some people not only don't use cell phones, but also have an actual big fat answering machine at home. People, virtual mailboxes have long been invented for less than $5 a month. Also, cell phones don't kill you, your fears kill you. So, if you do not have a cell phone and no one can get a hold of you when you are not home, I think you should just grow up.

That's it. Now I feel better.

4 Comments:

At 4:02 p.m., Blogger Jackal said...

do any of these people live in your ward? you know, you'll have to expell them later as unwanted individuals!

 
At 3:12 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

ooohhh I have a better idea:

CONCENTRATION CAMP !!!

 
At 9:39 a.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

he he he :)

how would be, if eveyone just behaved nice and clean and smart?

would have been a boring world, you guys will say.

 
At 3:22 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

now stop talking like Yoda please :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home