Monday, July 10, 2006

Kikin Ass

This is the only place I can write what I like without getting kicked in the ass.

I am glad that England and Germany lost in the world cup! ha ha! I say it again Ha Ha

Italians, well, at least they are cute! All along I liked Portugal (Christiano Rolando) but hey, they played well, too.

So, now, to the list of "my fantasy husbands" (which had Michael Buble and Ronaldo) I add:

- Buffon the Italian goalie.

And to the list of "guys I don't like in a million years" (Ahmadinejad, Bush, Tom Cruise) I add:

- Zeidan the French ex-captain

2 Comments:

At 6:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'd say go for Buffon! ;)

 
At 5:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agreed! but for Buffon you have to fight with my 9 yer old cusin! she is 100% sure that buffon would fall for her the minute he sees her! the only problem of her life is how to get to Italy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home