Monday, July 24, 2006

Need Help

I have drafted an ad for my fundraiser event on August 17!

I have made the ad, half the size of an A4 paper, in a word document. I have also translated it in to Farsi (Pinglish) but I cannot type it in Farsi.

I need someone to type it in Farsi (just replacing 3 paragraphs of Pinglish) and then convert both English and Farsi versions in to pdf so that I can send them to local news papers. Feel free to change the Farsi wording, where you see it appropriate.

Any volunteers? I swear it only takes 10 min to do the whole typing thing. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....

4 Comments:

At 2:47 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

Anyone?

With all the engineers that read this website, no one can do this for me?

 
At 6:08 p.m., Blogger Jackal said...

Fraid! would have loved to help out, got the same problem as you, no farsi keyboard [:(]

 
At 6:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do it and send it back to you ASAP!

 
At 6:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done! I just sent it to you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home