Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Post

I have to rush to a few meetings today, but a good post with lots of cursing action is on the way.

I am mad at the whole situation in the Middle East and mad at our stupid Prime Minister and mad at Iran and oh my God!

Some developments on Ramin's case, lots of BS these days.

I am so tempted to start a rally of my own, since I don't believe in all the rallies that are taking place in town these days. (It will be called WTF?)

Conclusion: we live in a shitty world and if you and I don't give a damn, who will?

4 Comments:

At 11:36 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

aare, yaar e dabestani-e man... [;)]

 
At 9:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate this world now very much!

 
At 10:43 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

For the very kind attention of Bahar's readers, who are currently groaling and cursing and sweating from the heat:
It is really nice here in Aberdeen at the moment, about 21 degrees and I'm off to Braemar/Balmoral area for a couple of days of nice stroll (& cycling) in the hills. I've got some warm clothes with me just in case. There could be a touch of frost in the heights during the night. Well to be perfectly honest, it doesn't get really dark at all!

Cheerio

 
At 12:01 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

We have burning sun here till 9 pm, which means I can go swimming and sunbathing this afternoon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home