Monday, July 17, 2006

Nothin better than 2 chick flicks

After Royce called to say he doesn't want to take me to a nice restaurant no more (and he is probably fucking some easy gullible chick by that afternoon) I called Jeff (he wanted to meet on Sunday) and his phone was off until midnight, when he asked me if I wanted to go over to his place! (and my reply was : are you fucking serious?)

So I counted the number of guys that I had had 2 dates with before they bailed out, since April, and I remembered that they all were consistent with one thing: "oh you are so hot, oh you are so beautiful, oh you are so funny, oh I cannot believe you are out with me" and also consistent with another thing " we are so different and I do not want to get involved with politics" over the phone, always!

Ok, so I say I am single, I am hot and I am smart, so fuck'em! But before I could come to that glorious conclusion however, I had to cry, curse, then watch 2 cheap chick flicks: In Her Shoes & Failure to Launch.

Then I realized that I am so hot, so funny and fuck all coward chicken-shits that cannot handle a fire-ball woman who is a politician.

Hey....I feel great and I love cursing! So, say it with me my friends: fuck'em!

If you didn't know that I cursed, I am sorry. I didn't know either! But it seemed right. Also, next guy that goes out with me and pretends that he is into me, will get at least one of his legs broken the minute he gives me "the call".

And yup! That's a threat!

3 Comments:

At 2:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! men are so jealous!(they really are!) curse them honey! that is a good thing!it will make you and us feel better!

 
At 4:29 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

Bahar, go see 'Over the Hedge'. it's unmissable. Bruce Willis & Omid Jalili are incredible (did i mention Omid Jalili?!).

 
At 11:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think you shouldn't have called the second guy.
It seems that you're looking in all the wrong places...
Do you really know what you're looking for? A girl in your position should have a set of constraints for dating guys that goes far beyond hygiene and looks.
It's not a big surprise if they don't want to get involved with (or have to do anything with) politics.
You're searching in the mediocre bunch dear, and that's how mediocre people are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home