Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Psychic Website that sends me e-mails....

Dear Bahar,

This morning, there was nothing there to suggest a distress in your life, but still, just to be certain, I pulled out your personal file. I immediately performed a secret action for you ( a Secret Occult Seance) and, as I cross-checked with my confidential notes concerning you, I came up with some startling facts.

It is why I decided to write this letter at once and share with you the paramount things I have been able to see, for my revelations might very well completely overturn the course of your life...

click here to read my letter now

PS: If you can't click on my link, copy and past this link in your internet navigator :http://ecmail.sara-freder.com/re?l=1hll0fIfkib1kI5&req=CClient%3D02831/5273158

Translation:

You stupid moron who wanders on internet so many hours a day, have a big problem.

If you click on the link in this e-mail, you are definitely a retard. So, you need to pay me $500 to cure you.

Once you pay that money and then realize that there is no such thing as a Psychic, your moronity has decreased. Then, you are partially cured. Once we get there, I will send you another link to see how much of a retard you are again!

Cheers!

4 Comments:

At 3:34 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

Bahar, you haven't quite given up on this, have you?

 
At 8:58 a.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

Given up on what?

This is a spam e-mail! I don't go to psychics!

 
At 11:44 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

you have been to visit a "psychic" before!

 
At 1:55 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

That was 10 years ago and, I didn't go to a psychic, my cousins brought one home!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home