Monday, July 31, 2006

Sending you my love!

The world is a crazy place. So, I am shutting it all out and thinking about you guys and what great people you are.

Thinking about Iran, Israel, Lebennon and our stupid prime minister could put me in a mental hospital, soon! And my family, let's just say they are still discussing moving into a new house since 2 years ago!

Other than that, and the fact that I am running a "one woman campaign" by eliminating sleep time, everything is shiny and bright!

Mona, I owe you money (which is supposed to arrive in a package). I am sorry I have been too busy and I forgot to send it.

Leili joon, I should set aside some time to read your weblog in detail. But I have been running like a chicken with its head cut off.

Niloo joon, how is everything? Have you seen Maryam sice her operation? How is she coping?

To make you smile, here is a piece of news from Toronto:

"A naked male running through traffic shut down the westbound lanes of the QEW for almost an hour in Oakville Sunday night. A distressed man was seen striking vehicles as he ran naked through traffic on the westbound QEW at Dorval Dr. around 9:30 p.m., the Ontario Provincial Police said. It took several officers from the OPP and Halton Region police to subdue the man, who was then brought to an Oakville hospital for a mental health assessment."

2 Comments:

At 4:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

:))))))))))
very funny! I would be less irritated if I am stuck in traffic for this reason!

Take your time Bahar. We are just building the weblog now. I like you to join us and I have sent you an invitation which you need to accept! We need a politician in the group!

 
At 8:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post!
I am fine!except all that bad things you mentioned at first of your post , other things are fine here!:)
No I havent seen Maryam.she is too busy as you know now.but I have talked to her and she is really fine and her eyes are so good!which maid me thinking of doing this eye surgery too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home