Monday, July 17, 2006

Sweet Revenge

Ok, stop laughing! ButI need my sweet revenge.

It's not about the stupid guy who doesn't want to see me again, but it is more about "how on earth didI believe the bull-shitting idiot when he said I am the best thing ever happened to him"?

Ok, I think I am mad at myself. But seriously? Am I aupposed to think that when someone looks me in the eye and spends two hours explaining why I am so great, is really lying to me?

Am I supposed to think everyone lies? Or everyone is a hypocrite?

So next time I meet a guy should I mock him and not believe a word he says?

I am so not getting this new sport called "dating". Apparently it is more loke poker:

- you put your game-face on
- play and pretend
- once you are ready, you reveal your hand
- you beat the other person to death

WTF?

Leili? My dear? Any tips? Should I start playing poker?

1 Comments:

At 5:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know anything about "dating"! cuz you know I really didnt date at all! but honey I think if some one is saying all good things about you in your 2nd date yes he is not your type at all... I realy think what mona said in the last post is true and you should first realize what you are really searching for..you'll find "the one" just the time you can figure out who do you want him to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home