Monday, July 24, 2006

Why you guys Rock!

See this document and I'll tell you why you guys rock!

As I left the office to go and print a few hundred of the English Version, Mona and Shahab both e-mailed the Farsi versions.

Thank you guys so much. I combined both documents and made a new one (I hope you don't mind!).

Today, some other developments happened too. I saw Ali Aslani on my way from work and he said he wanted to help. He has a marketing company now that he runs on his spare time. He is going to help me with the finances (pushing money from one account into another using his invoices so that we reimburse the restaurant for August 17). Don't ask me why we need to do this, some kind of legal issue with paying for a fundraiser at municipal level.

He will also come with me scann the whole neighbourhood to find a cheap but good room (called campaign office!) close to a main intersection.

I am so excited. My friends rock!

2 Comments:

At 2:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for your information!: the link you gave for why you guys rock is filtered here from my office! (this filtering is so going on my nerv these days!)

 
At 9:12 a.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

Don't worry Niloo joon, the link is just a Farsi document, inviting people to my fundraiser.

Mona and Shahab made it for me :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home