Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Stinking Office!

I finally found an office (after a month of looking at every mouse hole in the ward):

- I told the land lord that I need an apartment to live in!
- I am paying 20% extra because I want it short term
- I am paying all money up front
- the apartment is a small 4x4 room
- the apartment smells like a bathroom in chinatown!

Holy crap!

I promised the guy $2700 by next Friday. Let's hope he doesn't change his mind about the his stinking bachelor apartment!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 p.m., Blogger LT said...

sounds like that place needs a lot of work to look like a real office! where do you get the furniture from?

Bahar, you are going to make so much money that you can afford to pay for stuff like this out of your pocket?

 
At 10:11 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

I am not allowed to pay for anything out of my pocket!

I am raising money next Thursday.

I only need to but $300 worth of office furniture. Not too much.

The Municipal government will reimburse 75% of the donations (to the donors)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home