Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wall of Shame!

1- Iran:
for human rights violations
for killing people for no reason
for being stupid with foreign policy
for blowing the nation's wealth on unpeaceful causes!

2- Israel:
for over-reacting in the hostage situation
for killing the Lebanese
for destroying Lebanon
for being greedy
for being violent!

3- Canada
for supporting Israel
for being stupid with foreign policy
for being subservient to USA
for not following up on Zahra Kazemi's and Ramin Jahanbegloo's cases

I think it is time that I moved again (to a new country!) This time I am moving to South Pole, where there is no f***inking government! Yet!

6 Comments:

At 11:08 a.m., Blogger LT said...

great post!
bitterly funny!

let us know hon! I may have to move right after you! I so sick of all this shit that's going on!

 
At 11:16 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

Allow me to suggest: Scotland!

No government here either [;)]

 
At 11:47 a.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

ha ha ha :D

 
At 4:44 p.m., Blogger Jackal said...

Some scots say scotland should be independant. They think the country then would be a small Kuwait in Europe (because of the oil). Can you see the irony?!

 
At 4:58 p.m., Blogger Jackal said...

I have just realised that I live in the "Lorestan" of UK. Just have a look at this page in wikipedia for goodness sake and see what I have to put up with. (Doric is the accent of the people where I live... well it's more like a dialect!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doric_dialect_%28Scotland%29

 
At 6:27 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

How do you like Rolestan sofar?

:D

Are you suggesting Lorestan should seek independence?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home