Wednesday, August 23, 2006

won't be clickin no more!

For the past 2 weeks, my index finger has been hurting!

Now, based on the inflammation and the pain, it has been diagnosed that I am suffering from Arthritis of the Index Finger a.k.a the disease of too much clicking!

Seriously, guys, I cannot touch anything, type or click with my index finger!!!

Please note that my index finger is always nicely manicured and does not look like that ugly index finger in the picture! But it seems that guy has also got the same disease!

3 Comments:

At 2:48 p.m., Blogger LT said...

:)))))

funny! but what are you suppose to do now? I can't picture a day that I don't click or type!

maybe it's time for that vacation now! ;-)

 
At 3:02 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

ha ha ha :D

I have suspended my index finger for now and click with my "offensive" finger!

I have to be careful not to point any anthing, otherwise people think I am flipping them a bird!

 
At 9:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

kojaayeeeeeeeeeeee Bahar?

I appreciate a one-line update every few days. x-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home