Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Different & Difficult

Don't get me wrong, I still like me, but now I know that I am different and difficult when it comes to choosing close friends, companions and partner.

First: I believe in some fundamental elements such as justice, compassion and human rights. Anyone who benefits from the misery of others or makes a discriminatory remark about gays, women or racial minorities, cannot stay in my social circle.

Second: I am not religious or superstitious. As much I respect religious people, I cannot get close to them without starting an argument (e.g. you really think I will go to hell if I drink alcohol or pet the dog?)

Third: I have high educational standards. I find uneducated people very dull! I don't think they are bad people, I just find them dull.

Fourth: I am a clean freak. I find any hint of odour, unbrushed teeth, unwashed hair, wrinkled shirt, bad breath and unshaved face repulsive. Again, with all the respect that I have for people from all walks of life, I may have to keep a 1m distance in certain situations.

Fifth: I am not a big fan of lazy, timid and cheap people. I respect them and their right to be who they are, but they certainly don't fit the description of my favourite people.

See? I am picky! Very picky! Is it any wonder that I don't have a life partner?

2 Comments:

At 12:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you've started writing again...

 
At 4:37 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

wowww, you sound quite liberal now, miles away from the bahar who wouldn't mind expressing contempt or abuse to a smelly fat bastard. :)) hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home