Friday, November 24, 2006

Showering Will Never Be the Same!

Last night I went on a spending spree for home organization systems. Amongst the items that I bought was this Tension Pole Corner Shower Caddy.

The description reads:

Showering will never be the same with this beautiful chrome organizer. Its four adjustable baskets provide easy and efficient storage for all of your bathing products, suiting all of your bathing needs. One of the baskets is extra deep. Tension pole extends up to 8 feet.

After installation, I thought it was a pretty good invention for not requiring any tools! Don't get me wrong, as a handy woman, I own a tool box but I would like to avoide making holes in to the wall and making messes, whenever I can.

With this new invention, as you can see in the picture, I have a place for my rubber duckie too! (I need to buy a rubber duckie I think)

The only thing is that I hope it never falls down on my head when I am relaxing in a bubble bath! (with my rubber duckie)

In the next segment, I will demonstrate how to create your own home bar!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

how splendid...

 
At 1:12 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

lighten up! Life is abitch and then you die!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home