Thursday, December 21, 2006

A little bit of stress...(UPDATED!)

While I was busy with campaign, I neglected my phone/cable/internet bills for a couple of months. I got to them all this morning.

This morning I finally received the much dreaded mail from the City of Toronto regarding the sign violations for $300. Basically, every candidate goes through this. It happens that you place your sign where it is too close to someone's property, etc. Anyhow, I had heard that these fines go up to $3000 or so. I think I can live with $300.

My boss called me to his office to ask about the excess of my sick days this year. So I had to explaine that my doctor thought that I had cancer (cervix) for 6 months and I had to do biopsy, etc. Did I ever tell you that? As it turns out I don't have cancer!

And now talk about awkwardness:

This girl that I have lunch with everyday didn't come out today. As it turns out, my famous co-worker took her out to give her a Christmas present. Why? apparently because up until 2 weeks before I went out with him, he was had been dating her for almost a year!

I won't say nothing no more!

Can I cry?

6 Comments:

At 2:37 p.m., Blogger LT said...

now what's that about cancer?! you OK? it must have been very stressful for you dealing with the fear of having cancer. :(

about the guy and getting tested for "things": I can understand your feelings. no experience worse than sleeping with a guy who doesn't care about you and doesn't give a damn about anything except for sex, . that's HELL for me.

 
At 2:53 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

I feel sick to my tomach now!

I don't know what I should wish for!

Should I prefer being single so that I do not deal with this kind of thing again or should I hope that one day I get married and finally be over with this?

 
At 3:21 p.m., Blogger LT said...

you got me. I have no idea what to do myself. there are so many jerk around that they are making it hard for me to trust anybody, even the seemingly good guys ....

 
At 3:43 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

This whole love/sex/date thing sucks!

When you are not dating, you feel ok but look for it. when you are dating, it is all messy all the time and your brain gets messed up!

I can't say I wish I could be married, either. I don't have enough energy and conviction to make a marriage work.

 
At 4:01 p.m., Blogger LT said...

yup! I feel the same!
if you only knew what a mess I'm struggling with at the moment...

 
At 7:20 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

send me an e-mail. What mess are you in?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home