Friday, December 15, 2006

Who Knows

Who knows what life will throw at you next? You gotta learn how to play ball.

Having lived in different countries (Iran, India, Canada), I have learned to welcome different opportunities. Every event can be positive or negative, depending on what you make of it.

While you have no control over what comes next, you have a choice as to how it turns out. In other words, life is not about control, but choices.

These are the things I was telling my "co-worker" last night.

I don't think he agrees with me. He thinks I am too young, too naive and too optimistic.

Am I?

1 Comments:

At 3:02 p.m., Blogger Jackal said...

hellloowww every one,
and YES, I'm back [as if anybody cared at all!], but forgive me for I'm quite upbeat and high spririted having enjoyed my one week of holiday in the fabulous, sunny & warm TENERIFE. Don't know for how long, but I reckon one can be successful, use his status and get recognised at his profession, and generally live a decent and satisfying life, without the presence of any person of the "fair [flimsy]" kind at any capacity. The hell with that. Actually, makes it more feasible to maintain one's integrity and self-respect!
Forgot to ask you'all to stand by for some photos of fresh tanned and naked flesh [of my dear self, of course!]

hahahahaha

have a happy time, amigo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home