Monday, January 22, 2007

Go Hillary Go!

Some guy I know, went on speed dating last week. How can you decide if you like to get to know someone within a few minutes? "First impressions are very true." Damn it, I have known people for months and I still try not to judge them too early!

Stupid people are everywhere! I think I will eventually be able to deal with living my life single.

Anyhow, I am glad that Hillary has thrown her hat into the ring, or as they say thrown her name into the hat!

It's time to see if Bill is willing to support Hillary as much as she supported him throughout the years!

7 Comments:

At 7:43 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

there's nothing wrong with having a single life [with occasional flings to spice it up]!

 
At 10:50 a.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

Flings suck!

I don't know how to describe it, but it's true. You get used to somebody and next thing you know you miss them or you hate them....

 
At 11:01 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

stop being possessive

 
At 11:32 a.m., Blogger LT said...

flings are unreal.
having a short time fun with someone is only for kids, because they don't get attached and just need playmates.
normal grown ups relate to people in a deeper level!

I think Bahar is right Alireza. you sure you don't want to reconsider?

although nothing wrong with having a single life with committed evolving relationships, right?

 
At 11:35 a.m., Blogger LT said...

seems like Hilary Clinton is doing great at the moment. she has a very strong start. I hope it stays this way...
go Hillary!

 
At 1:00 p.m., Blogger Jackal said...

Bahar is always right, even when she's wrong!

 
At 1:56 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

C'mon!

When it comes to relationships, I am never right! You all know that!

But from what I gather, single life has treated Alireza much better than it has treated me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home