Thursday, January 25, 2007

Routine Life, Dating, The Mess!

I like a routine life, believe it or not. A routine life gives me time to read, interpret, be creative, work out and think about my career.

Dating on the other hand, messes with my routine life and screws me over.

Once you get used to one-phone-call-a-day, one-dinner-a-week, deep conversations, affectionate gestures and sleep-overs-on-weekends, there is no return!

Damn it!

For almost 2 years I have been on this on and off diet of meeting people, dating them for 3 months, grieving for 1 month and meeting the next person.

WTF? (pardon my language)

I don't know how to stop! It feels like I have forgotten how easy life was when I was single, had a routine life and was happy to be just by myself.

I am addicted to the search for someone to become my companion and give me affection.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 p.m., Blogger LT said...

I know what you mean.
Unfortunately this doesn't end here...after a while of being with someone I start to wonder if they love me enough!

Perhaps we should look for love within ourselves and not from someone else(?) If so, what should we expect from others?

 
At 8:41 a.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

I don't think it is possible for me to find those within myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home