Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Too much thinking kills you!

It is February in Canada and all you hear is "a big storm is coming to town!"

So I ask myself:

- What is the purpose of life? Working? Spending money? Having children?
- Should I save money to get another degree, buy a little tiny apartment condo or just spend all my money on travelling?
- Should I stay at my current job, or start thinking about a job abroad (like with UN)?
- Should I live my life single or hope that one day prince charming will sweep me off my feet?
- What kind of guy should I be looking for?
- Do I want to get married, ever, or keep my freedom?
- Should I ever have a child, or spend all my energy on my career and make it somewhere?
- What do I want to accomplish, anyways?

Hell! This weather is killing me! It makes me think I have no purpose in life!

1 Comments:

At 8:43 a.m., Blogger Jackal said...

don't worry darling, it's the winter blues that gets you back to your never ending unanswerable list of questions; i'm comfortably predicting that as soon as the spring comes, you won't think of anything but travelling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home