Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Wishes...

Valentine's Day is not Christmas, but who says you cannot have a wishlist?


To my beloved Liberal Party of Canada: if you want to be my valentine, please do not force an election before May or June. In fact, a good time to force an election will be September. By then, I can promise you my volunteer services. How's that?

To my beloved TD Bank of Canada: if you want to be my valentine, please cut the interest rates. I am trying so hard to pay off my debt and you have not made it very easy. If you do that, I can promise to take my first mortgage with you when I buy my first house. How's that?

To my beloved University of Toronto: if you want to be my valentine, please give me a break on the requirements of a Masters project. I have been trying my hardest, but I don't have anymore time and energy to put into this project and I really really want to graduate. If you do that, I can promise to volunteer my time (or make alumni donations) for future events. How's that?

Ah!

Who wants to be my valentine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home