Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's one minute past midnight!

For the past 7 days, I have been busy covering myself with all kinds of cuts and bruises!

Let me rephrase: I have been packing and moving all by myself! Tomorrow (I mean today, since it is past midnight) will be the last push!

Oh boy! And believe it or not (I don't care what you think) my biological birthday is a few days before my legal birthday (on my birth certificate). I guess I was born a few days earlier than my parents expected, but they still wanted me to be born on March 22! Go figure!

Anyways, as of tomorrow (I mean a minute ago) I will (am) 29 years old!

Oh boy! Scotch on the rocks anyone? I need to get drunk!



She is my latest obsession!

3 Comments:

At 11:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

then Happy B-Day
Shahab

 
At 10:39 a.m., Blogger LT said...

I was listening to the song "She's a Lady" by Tom Jones. I thought of you. And not only because you played it for me when you were in California!

So, how's suburban life little lady? :-)

 
At 9:44 a.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

Thank you both so much for the birthday wishes!

Leili joooooonam, I got your e-mail in the middle of my move! Sorry, I should have responded earlier, but I am trying to set up the internet stuff.

I really really miss you a lot. I wish you would visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home