Monday, March 31, 2008

Spicing Things Up

Here at The City Gal headquarters, we are sorry that things have been slow. It has been a busy time, but there is a new plan to spice things up. There are 2 new staff members recently hired (Paisley and Eli) that will work under the supervision of The City Gal.

The City Gal: Welcome aboard guys.I am very glad to have found you!

Paisley: Thank you! I am very excited to get started.

Eli: I hope we can make this place a popular blog.

The City Gal: I am sure the readers are excited to get to know you better. Would you please say a few words about yourselves?

Paisley: Well, I am young, opinionated and bold like The City Gal herself. I would like to call it like I see it: through the eyes of a young and free woman. I hope there is no censorship here at The City Gal headquarters, because I am ready to spice things up!

Eli: I suppose my contribution here will be from a male's perpective. I will keep up with day to day global events and bring the highlights to your attention as much as my free time allows. These are interesting times we live in.

The City Gal: I am really grateful to both of you. Again, welcome aboard.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 p.m., Blogger Jackal said...

Eli and Paisley, hmmm, how imaginary are they?

 
At 4:55 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

I chose their nicknames! I feel bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home