Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Best of Years

What if these are the very best years of ours? And if they are, why are we letting them go by so easily?

If these are my best years, how come I am not doing what I was born to do?

By the way, what was I born to do? I think I must have forgotten that.

If these are my best years, how come I am not in Paris, or in love, or close to my best friends?

My best year are going by, and I just go to work and come home at night.

Where did passion go? Where did MY passion go?

Big is in town, for a couple of days. I will arrange to go see him. I be sure to ask him the same thing. Why aren't we having fun anymore? Why aren't we in love with life anymore?



1 Comments:

At 10:48 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

BTW,

Big had a lot to say. I was glad to see him. He always gets me energized and makes me laugh.

I feel a lot better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home