Sunday, June 01, 2008

Two Weddigns and a Baby Shower

Frankly, I am disappointed! The show (Sex and the City) that looked outside the box when it came to women's choices of lifestyle, produced a movie that should have been called "Two Weddings and a Baby Shower".

I don't deny that any "love story" sells, but seriously, Cinderella was made for preschoolers, not 40 year old women! Why is every woman's happiness in getting married and pregnant these days?

Oh, for the record, based on Mr. Big's personality (and history) I doubt he would give into getting married to Carrie. Ever!

Yuk! I hate fairy tales and I hate fake happiness and I hate bad stories. The picture on the right pretty much summarizes my feelings toward this movie! Shoot me!

3 Comments:

At 12:39 p.m., Blogger LT said...

yeah, I didn't like the story either. Very weak comparing to the TV series....

 
At 11:43 p.m., Blogger The City Gal said...

Leili khanoom,

kheili mokhlesim! how have you been? How's life?

 
At 4:28 p.m., Blogger LT said...

khoobe khoobam :-)
hope all is well with you too honey.

I don't know is it's age or something else, but Carrie's attraction to Mr. Big seems more and more stupid to me every time that I watch one of the TV series. And this feeling has been forming before watching the movie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home